a balisong forum for who so ever loves to flip or collects balisongs
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 EOTYT final standings promo clip

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TDknife

avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2012-07-27
Age : 25
Location : belgium

PostSubject: EOTYT final standings promo clip   Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:50 am

i was been thinking about ;
to make a promo but this time with the winners of each category
it would be great for entering new people on this site and it would
show that the level of flipping on this new site is pretty high !

it s only an idea of me so if the most of you don t wanna make or do this the admin or i will delete this topic alright
i only can say it would be cool for showing this site extra promo and search for new members.
So let me know what you gyus think ok?
and good luck everybody with the EOTYT
it would be like this (please watch )

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/broloe?feature=mhee
Slaver

avatar

Posts : 166
Join date : 2012-07-12

PostSubject: Re: EOTYT final standings promo clip   Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:54 am

You`ve got my support, go ahead and do it.
This is a great chance to learn some editing skills.

_________________________________________________
palmface
Back to top Go down
mahalkobalisongs

avatar

Posts : 53
Join date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: EOTYT final standings promo clip   Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:21 pm

i think that's a really cool idea do you want to make it or someone else
Back to top Go down
TDknife

avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2012-07-27
Age : 25
Location : belgium

PostSubject: Re: EOTYT final standings promo clip   Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:22 pm

i really like it that you gyus like my idea heh
but there is one small problem ; me and video editing is not good
slaver and shankfan are way better when it comes to video editing and slomo and things like that so maybe it would be better if some one make the vid when the competition is finisht with more experience than me , i geuss.
if nobody want to make it i sure will make the vid but i am only saying that i am not good in editing ..
see ya later and i will see if someone will step in or not.

_________________________________________________
that is not the look of a desperate man, that is the look of a true Warrior ! ! !
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/broloe?feature=mhee
TDknife

avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2012-07-27
Age : 25
Location : belgium

PostSubject: Re: EOTYT final standings promo clip   Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:34 pm

so is there anybody that will make this kind of promo for all of us
(someone with good skills when it comes to editing and special effects and making a video)
if there is nobody that wil step in or take over , i will sure make the promo but my editing skills are not that good , i just niticed that.
Please let me now in time gyus

_________________________________________________
that is not the look of a desperate man, that is the look of a true Warrior ! ! !
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/broloe?feature=mhee
Slaver

avatar

Posts : 166
Join date : 2012-07-12

PostSubject: Re: EOTYT final standings promo clip   Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:22 pm

Well I`ll be pretty busy with my projects so I guess it`s up to you.
I`m sure you`ll do a great job.

_________________________________________________
palmface
Back to top Go down
TDknife

avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2012-07-27
Age : 25
Location : belgium

PostSubject: Re: EOTYT final standings promo clip   Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:54 pm

alright i will do it when the competition is finisht ok
i will take my time and i will not disepoint you gyus i promise

_________________________________________________
that is not the look of a desperate man, that is the look of a true Warrior ! ! !
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/broloe?feature=mhee
BdosBalisongTutorials

avatar

Posts : 303
Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: EOTYT final standings promo clip   Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:43 pm

tdknife wrote:
i really like it that you gyus like my idea heh
but there is one small problem ; me and video editing is not good
slaver and shankfan are way better when it comes to video editing and slomo and things like that so maybe it would be better if some one make the vid when the competition is finisht with more experience than me , i geuss.
if nobody want to make it i sure will make the vid but i am only saying that i am not good in editing ..
see ya later and i will see if someone will step in or not.
I would like to do it. I will make sure there are no grammar mistakes and take my time on it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/BdosBalisongTutorial?feature=mhee
TDknife

avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2012-07-27
Age : 25
Location : belgium

PostSubject: Re: EOTYT final standings promo clip   Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:49 am

BdosBalisongTutorials wrote:
tdknife wrote:
i really like it that you gyus like my idea heh
but there is one small problem ; me and video editing is not good
slaver and shankfan are way better when it comes to video editing and slomo and things like that so maybe it would be better if some one make the vid when the competition is finisht with more experience than me , i geuss.
if nobody want to make it i sure will make the vid but i am only saying that i am not good in editing ..
see ya later and i will see if someone will step in or not.
I would like to do it. I will make sure there are no grammar mistakes and take my time on it.
well then bdo i know that you can edit better than myself so if you wanna make the promo of the last standings well ;
feel free to do it , but if you need help or there is a moment when i can help you , please let me know in pm how i can help you with the promo alright ?.i will be your support ;)
i am still working with windows movie maker (palmface) but i almost get it with final cut pro heh
see ya later
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/broloe?feature=mhee
TDknife

avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2012-07-27
Age : 25
Location : belgium

PostSubject: Re: EOTYT final standings promo clip   Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:37 am

ok the clip is under construction , but there is 1 more thing i have the now of all the winners of each category :
i gonna notice the country of each "champion" to so , i for all the WINNERS =>
notice your country where you are from here alright.
i need it from , slaver , bdo , shankfan , myself :p , HH ....
just type you country in here and the category you won

_________________________________________________
that is not the look of a desperate man, that is the look of a true Warrior ! ! !
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/broloe?feature=mhee
DCXXVI
Feuer Frei
avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 29
Location : Jasper, GA

PostSubject: Re: EOTYT final standings promo clip   Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:33 pm

i live in georgia currently thats USA

_________________________________________________
Clive Barker wrote:
“You cut up a thing that's alive and beautiful to find out how it's alive and why it's beautiful, and before you know it, it's neither of those things, and you're standing there with blood on your face and tears in your sight and only the terrible ache of guilt to show for it.”
Back to top Go down
bohon23

avatar

Posts : 70
Join date : 2012-07-08
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: EOTYT final standings promo clip   Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:35 pm

The votes aren't done.

_________________________________________________
utube
Back to top Go down
Slaver

avatar

Posts : 166
Join date : 2012-07-12

PostSubject: Re: EOTYT final standings promo clip   Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:05 am

bohon23 wrote:
The votes aren't done.

The votes were set up to close after 33 days.
So a week or 2 till TD can make this video.

Me and shankfan are from slovenia.

_________________________________________________
palmface
Back to top Go down
Porterico57

avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2012-07-10
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: EOTYT final standings promo clip   Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:57 am

I'm in the USA

_________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/porterico57
TDknife

avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2012-07-27
Age : 25
Location : belgium

PostSubject: Re: EOTYT final standings promo clip   Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:37 am

ok thanks everyone for telleing me where you are from heh
i gonna make the vid ( in the case that the polls are really ended now ?.)
does anyone have a choice of specific music to use in the vid ?
any sugestions are welcome i need about a small week to make it :p so time enough

_________________________________________________
that is not the look of a desperate man, that is the look of a true Warrior ! ! !
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/broloe?feature=mhee
BdosBalisongTutorials

avatar

Posts : 303
Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: EOTYT final standings promo clip   Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:15 pm

tdknife wrote:
ok thanks everyone for telleing me where you are from heh
i gonna make the vid ( in the case that the polls are really ended now ?.)
does anyone have a choice of specific music to use in the vid ?
any sugestions are welcome i need about a small week to make it :p so time enough
I almost have the vid done. I was planing to run is past you first beofore upload, I have just been very busy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/BdosBalisongTutorial?feature=mhee
TDknife

avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2012-07-27
Age : 25
Location : belgium

PostSubject: Re: EOTYT final standings promo clip   Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:12 pm

hey bdo i saw your vid that you already have made and uploaded , but it s been removed or something ?
should i still make my version of it of are you keeping the vid that you made bdo?
please let me know alright

_________________________________________________
that is not the look of a desperate man, that is the look of a true Warrior ! ! !
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/broloe?feature=mhee
BdosBalisongTutorials

avatar

Posts : 303
Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: EOTYT final standings promo clip   Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:43 pm

tdknife wrote:
hey bdo i saw your vid that you already have made and uploaded , but it s been removed or something ?
should i still make my version of it of are you keeping the vid that you made bdo?
please let me know alright
It was removed due to a error I have to correct.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/BdosBalisongTutorial?feature=mhee
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: EOTYT final standings promo clip   

Back to top Go down
 
EOTYT final standings promo clip
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Balisong International :: BATTLE ZONE :: Challenges :: End Of The Year Tournament 2012(closed)-
Jump to: