Balisong International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a balisong forum for who so ever loves to flip or collects balisongs

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

end of the year Tournament planning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blackkat
Admin
Admin
blackkat

end of the year Tournament planning  Empty
PostSubject: end of the year Tournament planning    end of the year Tournament planning  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:32 am

star wars i have been thinking about doing some kind of end of the year contest kinda like fatoc let me know if you have any Suggestions like the name the time(iwas thinking about nov or dec) prizes and rounds bite stick bounce :cheers:

Last edited by blackkat on Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://blackkkat.forumotion.com
TDknife

TDknife

PostSubject: Re: end of the year Tournament planning    end of the year Tournament planning  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:57 am

well i have to say that's a really good idea :)
maybe we must just call it championship (sure not fatoc) 1 fatoc on you tube is more than enough i think
and now it's up to you and the members to make some creatif and hard rounds!
however this is only my sugest...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/broloe?feature=mhee
DCXXVI
Feuer Frei
DCXXVI

PostSubject: Re: end of the year Tournament planning    end of the year Tournament planning  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 8:30 pm

slaver wrote:
We could each make a short clip and make a promo, me and shankfan volunteer to edit.
Frist we need a name for the tournament and for blackcat to fix the polls.
No need for the prizes IMO, unless you`re really rich and can give stuff away.

my thoughts exactly ... ^_^ and as for the time of it i think along the lines of December would be fine thats around the time most people have free time because they are off work or they are off from school

Edit: you could always set it up like how they have the tourney set up at the free style forum 5 diff categories going at once and they each category get voted on independently it could be a month long affair that way you could enter each category separably if you so chose and then at the end of the moth every one votes on who they think fit the category best like so:

Categories:

Doubles:
Singles:
Aerials:
Blind folded:
Endurance (1 min plus no clips):

Like that kind of stuff ... and you can enter all five or just a select few feel me? if you would like i can organize this and do the tourney for you if you want i volunteer.... the more i think about the more i would like to do it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: end of the year Tournament planning    end of the year Tournament planning  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

end of the year Tournament planning
Page 1 of 1