a balisong forum for who so ever loves to flip or collects balisongs
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Speed kills challenge vs. Slaver. possible multi competitors.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shankfan



Posts : 55
Join date : 2012-07-27

PostSubject: Speed kills challenge vs. Slaver. possible multi competitors.   Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:32 am

20s as fast as possible one hand, just wanna see your beast in action Very Happy Also I need some speed training.
are you up to it?
let's say to the end of this week if you choose to accept.
Back to top Go down
BdosBalisongTutorials

avatar

Posts : 303
Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Speed kills challenge vs. Slaver. possible multi competitors.   Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:01 pm

I know I might seem like a idiot but what r 20s?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BdosBalisongTutorial?feature=mhee
shankfan



Posts : 55
Join date : 2012-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Speed kills challenge vs. Slaver. possible multi competitors.   Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:34 pm

BdosBalisongTutorials wrote:
I know I might seem like a idiot but what r 20s?

lol, 20 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Slaver

avatar

Posts : 166
Join date : 2012-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Speed kills challenge vs. Slaver. possible multi competitors.   Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:45 pm

Well I got 1 bad cut on each of my hands (I`ve got it documented in my videos). Not sure when I`ll be at my best, probably within the next few days with my leftie.
Back to top Go down
shankfan



Posts : 55
Join date : 2012-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Speed kills challenge vs. Slaver. possible multi competitors.   Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:32 am

slaver wrote:
Well I got 1 bad cut on each of my hands (I`ve got it documented in my videos). Not sure when I`ll be at my best, probably within the next few days with my leftie.
I can imagine that, when you are ready it is.
Back to top Go down
Slaver

avatar

Posts : 166
Join date : 2012-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Speed kills challenge vs. Slaver. possible multi competitors.   Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:42 am

How about we expand the rules to allow both hands for 20 seconds? Transfers allowed but not necessary. I`m not sure how long I could keep up fast speed with just 1 hand.
Back to top Go down
shankfan



Posts : 55
Join date : 2012-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Speed kills challenge vs. Slaver. possible multi competitors.   Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:33 am

slaver wrote:
How about we expand the rules to allow both hands for 20 seconds? Transfers allowed but not necessary. I`m not sure how long I could keep up fast speed with just 1 hand.
Alright, and Is it possible we take our videos in nature? That'd be cool.
Back to top Go down
Slaver

avatar

Posts : 166
Join date : 2012-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Speed kills challenge vs. Slaver. possible multi competitors.   Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:20 am

shankfan wrote:
slaver wrote:
How about we expand the rules to allow both hands for 20 seconds? Transfers allowed but not necessary. I`m not sure how long I could keep up fast speed with just 1 hand.
Alright, and Is it possible we take our videos in nature? That'd be cool.

I`ll film where the lightning is best.
Back to top Go down
Slaver

avatar

Posts : 166
Join date : 2012-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Speed kills challenge vs. Slaver. possible multi competitors.   Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:16 pm

I`ve got some footage today, will probably also film tommorow, ready when you are.
Back to top Go down
shankfan



Posts : 55
Join date : 2012-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Speed kills challenge vs. Slaver. possible multi competitors.   Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:28 am

slaver wrote:
I`ve got some footage today, will probably also film tommorow, ready when you are.
I'm ready.
Back to top Go down
shankfan



Posts : 55
Join date : 2012-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Speed kills challenge vs. Slaver. possible multi competitors.   Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:08 am

shankfan wrote:
slaver wrote:
I`ve got some footage today, will probably also film tommorow, ready when you are.
I'm ready.
I'll upload around 5 pm if that's okay?
Back to top Go down
Slaver

avatar

Posts : 166
Join date : 2012-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Speed kills challenge vs. Slaver. possible multi competitors.   Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:30 am

I`ll film again sometime today so you could wait for around 20-22h, that`s when I`ll upload whatever I`ll have at that time.
Back to top Go down
shankfan



Posts : 55
Join date : 2012-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Speed kills challenge vs. Slaver. possible multi competitors.   Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:08 am

slaver wrote:
I`ll film again sometime today so you could wait for around 20-22h, that`s when I`ll upload whatever I`ll have at that time.
ok.
Back to top Go down
Slaver

avatar

Posts : 166
Join date : 2012-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Speed kills challenge vs. Slaver. possible multi competitors.   Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:18 pm

shankfan wrote:
20s as fast as possible one hand, just wanna see your beast in action Very Happy Also I need some speed training.

Don`t mind the rules, you want to see the new arch fiend in action so I`ll make you a compilation. We both got practice I believe... and cuts :lol!:
Upload whenever.


Last edited by Slaver on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BdosBalisongTutorials

avatar

Posts : 303
Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Speed kills challenge vs. Slaver. possible multi competitors.   Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:19 pm

slaver wrote:
shankfan wrote:
20s as fast as possible one hand, just wanna see your beast in action Very Happy Also I need some speed training.

:!@#$: the rules, you want to see the new arch fiend in action so I`ll make you a compilation. We both got practice I believe... and cuts :lol!:
Upload whenever.
blackkattt is going to get ticked. affraid


Last edited by BdosBalisongTutorials on Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BdosBalisongTutorial?feature=mhee
Slaver

avatar

Posts : 166
Join date : 2012-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Speed kills challenge vs. Slaver. possible multi competitors.   Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:21 pm

I forgot :lol!:
My bad.
Back to top Go down
Slaver

avatar

Posts : 166
Join date : 2012-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Speed kills challenge vs. Slaver. possible multi competitors.   Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:23 pm

BdosBalisongTutorials wrote:

blackkattt is going to get "not happy". affraid

Better use the edit button, eh?
Back to top Go down
shankfan



Posts : 55
Join date : 2012-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Speed kills challenge vs. Slaver. possible multi competitors.   Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:08 pm

slaver wrote:
shankfan wrote:
20s as fast as possible one hand, just wanna see your beast in action Very Happy Also I need some speed training.

Don`t mind the rules, you want to see the new arch fiend in action so I`ll make you a compilation. We both got practice I believe... and cuts :lol!:
Upload whenever.
yeah, that even cooler idea, I'm uploadin mine anyways now.
Back to top Go down
Slaver

avatar

Posts : 166
Join date : 2012-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Speed kills challenge vs. Slaver. possible multi competitors.   Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:06 pm

shankfan


slaver


FKE


Dunno how fke can flip so fast in that tiny space but other than that he`s not that much faster than the 2 of us although he is definitely way more technical.
Back to top Go down
Slaver

avatar

Posts : 166
Join date : 2012-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Speed kills challenge vs. Slaver. possible multi competitors.   Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:08 pm

slaver wrote:
Dunno how fke can flip so fast in that tiny space but other than that he`s not that much faster than the 2 of us although he is definitely way more technical.

Shankfan, you can blame it on your knife, I`ll blame it on my angle of filming. :lol!:
Back to top Go down
BdosBalisongTutorials

avatar

Posts : 303
Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Speed kills challenge vs. Slaver. possible multi competitors.   Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:50 pm

slaver wrote:
shankfan


slaver


FKE


Dunno how fke can flip so fast in that tiny space but other than that he`s not that much faster than the 2 of us although he is definitely way more technical.
How do u like the new Nathan Dewey Arch Fiend?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BdosBalisongTutorial?feature=mhee
Slaver

avatar

Posts : 166
Join date : 2012-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Speed kills challenge vs. Slaver. possible multi competitors.   Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:10 am

BdosBalisongTutorials wrote:

How do u like the new Nathan Dewey Arch Fiend?

Best knife I`ve flipped so far. The knife is not a limit anymore, just my skills.
It`s esthetically pleasing too.
Back to top Go down
shankfan



Posts : 55
Join date : 2012-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Speed kills challenge vs. Slaver. possible multi competitors.   Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:30 am

slaver wrote:
slaver wrote:
Dunno how fke can flip so fast in that tiny space but other than that he`s not that much faster than the 2 of us although he is definitely way more technical.

Shankfan, you can blame it on your knife, I`ll blame it on my angle of filming. :lol!:

Yes, yes, my knife is at the end of its era lol. If you look closely at my vid you'll see shit is already fallin apart.

Your flipping was faster than fke's, I strongly recommend august comp. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
BdosBalisongTutorials

avatar

Posts : 303
Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Speed kills challenge vs. Slaver. possible multi competitors.   Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:55 pm

slaver wrote:
BdosBalisongTutorials wrote:

How do u like the new Nathan Dewey Arch Fiend?

Best knife I`ve flipped so far. The knife is not a limit anymore, just my skills.
It`s esthetically pleasing too.
I think ur flipping was faster then fkes also. U aren't as technical I don't think but every thing is smooth.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BdosBalisongTutorial?feature=mhee
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Speed kills challenge vs. Slaver. possible multi competitors.   

Back to top Go down
 
Speed kills challenge vs. Slaver. possible multi competitors.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» November 123 Challenge is....
» January 2011 123 Challenge...
» Ch 3: Vicki's Colour Pallette Challenge!!
» Challenge 2: Recipe Scrap!
» Week 10: Multi Inspiration

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Balisong International :: BATTLE ZONE :: Challenges-
Jump to: