a balisong forum for who so ever loves to flip or collects balisongs

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Quinton (what i cant just put my name in the title like everyone else? Its too short? What the crap?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quintocer0s

PostSubject: Quinton (what i cant just put my name in the title like everyone else? Its too short? What the crap?)   Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:32 pm

Hey there, I recognize most of these names from the flipping arena, so I'm not going to go into details.
I'm living in Portland, Oregon. Been to benchmade of course. No factory tour for me, cause they hate me it seems.
I've got myself a 42, 51, k1, and a twist at the moment, with no current plans on buying another for a decent while.
Back to top Go down
DCXXVI
Feuer Frei

PostSubject: Re: Quinton (what i cant just put my name in the title like everyone else? Its too short? What the crap?)   Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:12 pm

yea yea we know who ya are lol, whats up quin welcome to the forum...

“You cut up a thing that's alive and beautiful to find out how it's alive and why it's beautiful, and before you know it, it's neither of those things, and you're standing there with blood on your face and tears in your sight and only the terrible ache of guilt to show for it.”
Back to top Go down
BdosBalisongTutorials

PostSubject: Re: Quinton (what i cant just put my name in the title like everyone else? Its too short? What the crap?)   Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:55 am

Quintocer0s wrote:
Hey there, I recognize most of these names from the flipping arena, so I'm not going to go into details.
I'm living in Portland, Oregon. Been to benchmade of course. No factory tour for me, cause they hate me it seems.
I've got myself a 42, 51, k1, and a twist at the moment, with no current plans on buying another for a decent while.
Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/BdosBalisongTutorial?feature=mhee
blackkat
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quinton (what i cant just put my name in the title like everyone else? Its too short? What the crap?)   Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:53 am

thanks for coming love the kitty in your Avatar

Back to top Go down
http://blackkkat.forumotion.com
Quintocer0s

PostSubject: Re: Quinton (what i cant just put my name in the title like everyone else? Its too short? What the crap?)   Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:27 pm

Its my nephews. I didn't have any good pics of me and mine, so I used another.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quinton (what i cant just put my name in the title like everyone else? Its too short? What the crap?)   

Back to top Go down

Quinton (what i cant just put my name in the title like everyone else? Its too short? What the crap?)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1