HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Share | 

New Balisongs that are coming out

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BdosBalisongTutorials

PostSubject: New Balisongs that are coming out   Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:15 am

Hey guys wanted to start this page here so we can notify each other when a new Benchmade Model, BRS Model, ETC Comes out. Here
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/BdosBalisongTutorial?feature=mhee
BdosBalisongTutorials

PostSubject: Re: New Balisongs that are coming out   Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:44 pm

Back to top Go down
NardLord

PostSubject: Re: New Balisongs that are coming out   Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:13 am

Where to start.

- there's no such thing as mt tachyon "one"
- mt tachyon was made of titanium
- dragonfly/swampfly/desertfly were the ones made from aluminum
- this model is the same length as the original
-barebones is titanium liners with g-10 scales ( not the opposite )
- bm 73? :facepalm: not a production model, that was the only one made

You shouldn't be posting stuff that ur unsure about, this isn't "trolling" I'm just correcting you. So don't get all !@#$
Back to top Go down
BdosBalisongTutorials

PostSubject: Re: New Balisongs that are coming out   Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:59 pm

NardLord wrote:
Where to start.

You shouldn't be posting stuff that ur unsure about, this isn't "trolling" I'm just correcting you. So don't get all :!@#$:
I was predicting what is was going to be called. It is not you job to correct me. I would like to learn on my own. You dot understand that you are putting people down. I guess you have to learn the hard way because your parents didn't teach you! :lol!:
Back to top Go down
BdosBalisongTutorials

PostSubject: Re: New Balisongs that are coming out   Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:14 pm

NardLord wrote:
Where to start.

You shouldn't be posting stuff that ur unsure about, this isn't "trolling" I'm just correcting you. So don't get all :!@#$:
KZ said the Tachyon was a small bali. Think about it BM had the whole 4X series the 41, 42, 43, ETC. Then the 51 came out. It had the same blade as the 41, Next the 62. It has the same blade as the 42. Now there is this concept bali that they made, It had a bowie style blade. I also know that it is not in production I am a where it was a concept. It was also just a hypothesis on what the name was going to be if they make it. I also saw a guy make a post on BM's FB page asking if there are going to be and new balis in 2013. BM replied saying yes. Don't try to correct me when you don't know the facts, and when you do don't be a jerk about it and always putting people down. I get subs cause of my good character and not trolling people. I think that is the better way to get subs then just by being good at flipping. All you do at FA is talk about NOTHING. There is no point in the conversations there. Everyone is putting each other down. If you are going to do that don't do it to kids. It just show how bad your personality is and that you are the one who needs to be corrected and who needs to learn right and wrong.
Back to top Go down
NardLord

PostSubject: Re: New Balisongs that are coming out   Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:46 pm

Dude, you need to chill. All I did was correct the misinformation about your video. If you care at all about all 88 of your subs, you would like for them to have correct information right? I never brought you down at all in that post, so I don't know how u got offended by that. And your being mean to me by saying my parents didn't teach me Sad can you ban him oh mr mod?

Now another thing. 51 blade is not the same as the 41.
Back to top Go down
blackkat
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Balisongs that are coming out   Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:55 pm

NardLord wrote:
Dude, you need to chill. All I did was correct the misinformation about your video. If you care at all about all 88 of your subs, you would like for them to have correct information right? I never brought you down at all in that post, so I don't know how u got offended by that. And your being mean to me by saying my parents didn't teach me Sad can you ban him oh mr mod?

bdo im going to have to with nardlord on this one i know you two had your differencesin the past but let it go stick star wars bite
Back to top Go down
http://blackkkat.forumotion.com
BdosBalisongTutorials

PostSubject: Re: New Balisongs that are coming out   Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:23 pm

NardLord wrote:

Ok fine. But you seriously need to stop. I just hate being corrected it is something I need to work on but it is coming across offensively. If this is an apology I accept it. I will not bug you if you dot bug me. I understand I have been a :!@#$: to some people. I understand what I did wrong but people correcting me just plain bugs the :!@#$: Out of me. I am sorry I was a idiot. We both were wrong.
Back to top Go down
NardLord

PostSubject: Re: New Balisongs that are coming out   Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:55 pm

BdosBalisongTutorials wrote:
NardLord wrote:

Ok fine. But you seriously need to stop. I just hate being corrected it is something I need to work on but it is coming across offensively. If this is an apology I accept it. I will not bug you if you dot bug me. I understand I have been a :!@#$: to some people. I understand what I did wrong but people correcting me just plain bugs the :!@#$: Out of me. I am sorry I was a idiot. We both were wrong.

Ok I'm sorry if me correcting you offended you. But dude you need to learn how to take that type of criticism, it will help you in life trust me. Plus it's a really good way to improve yourself at what you do. And if you want me to stop bugging you just make sure what you say in ur vids is true and accurate.

And saying we were both wrong is bad habit. Admit you were wrong and move on. that's what grown ups do.
Back to top Go down
blackkat
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Balisongs that are coming out   Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:02 pm

hey nard your a Regular
Back to top Go down
http://blackkkat.forumotion.com

New Balisongs that are coming out

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum