Balisong International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a balisong forum for who so ever loves to flip or collects balisongs

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

how to ship knives

Go down 
+4
SpydercoLover
Slaver
Quintocer0s
ilovebalisongs
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ilovebalisongs

how to ship knives  Empty
PostSubject: how to ship knives    how to ship knives  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:11 pm

does any one know how to ship a knife from the usa to Slovenia
Back to top Go down
Quintocer0s

Quintocer0s

PostSubject: Re: how to ship knives    how to ship knives  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:50 pm

I shipped a 51 from usa to new zealand. Put the handles in one package and the blade/screws and stuff in a second package. Told the shipping lady that it was a collectors knife. (I also told her that it was illegal to import this knife to new zealand but technically you could import collectors knives and swords and stuff) Got 10 dollars shipping insurance on it. Arrived for the guy in good time with no problems. Don't know if I just got lucky, or if it was because of it being a 'collectors item' or whatnot, but it arrived.
Back to top Go down
Slaver

Slaver

PostSubject: Re: how to ship knives    how to ship knives  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:50 am

From my experience, Nathan Dewey sent me the knife assembled. He put it in a bubble package and then he put that in 2 plastic bags and then he put that in a carboard box you get at the mail. You`ll have to write on the package from where and where to you`re sending your package. You`ll also have to state the content of the package, and you`ll write "tools".

That`s my experience, you can go to the mail and ask how it would work out if you wanted to send tools to another country and they`ll tell you or google it for your country.

I hope this helped.
Back to top Go down
SpydercoLover

PostSubject: Re: how to ship knives    how to ship knives  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:38 am

Carefully. There ya go. Glad to be of assistance.
Back to top Go down
ilovebalisongs

PostSubject: Re: how to ship knives    how to ship knives  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:16 pm

SpydercoLover wrote:
palmface
Back to top Go down
BdosBalisongTutorials

BdosBalisongTutorials

PostSubject: Re: how to ship knives    how to ship knives  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:54 pm

:lol!:
Malcolm Reynolds wrote:
SpydercoLover wrote:
palmface
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BdosBalisongTutorial?feature=mhee
TDknife

TDknife

PostSubject: Re: how to ship knives    how to ship knives  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:50 pm

i only can order the fake bm 42
in my country it s also eligal but i have to say that fake 42 is godd damn good for that price
im still searshing to get a real one , so if any one of you gyus know how to get it to ship to ;y country or somthing
please let know
see ya
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/broloe?feature=mhee
exile82187

exile82187

PostSubject: Re: how to ship knives    how to ship knives  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:22 pm

I won't ship out of the country usually but from what I hear the best way is to do two seperate shipments with the handles in one box and the blade in another, just be sure you remember to include the hardware to put them back together ( buddy of mine was an idiot Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
blackkat
Admin
Admin
blackkat

PostSubject: Re: how to ship knives    how to ship knives  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:51 pm

exile82187 wrote:
just be sure you remember to include the hardware to put them back together ( buddy of mine was an idiot Very Happy )
Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://blackkkat.forumotion.com
exile82187

exile82187

PostSubject: Re: how to ship knives    how to ship knives  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:55 pm

Yeah he sent a bali all the way to europe it got there and there was no screws cause he left them on his tool bench after he took it apart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to ship knives    how to ship knives  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how to ship knives
Page 1 of 1