a balisong forum for who so ever loves to flip or collects balisongs
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 New Balisongs that are coming out

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BdosBalisongTutorials

avatar

Posts : 303
Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: New Balisongs that are coming out   Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:44 am

NardLord wrote:
i assume you meant 67. the blade looks hot but its still the same shitty handles so no even remotely interrested in it.
wheres the 73?
I ment 67. If they ever make the 73 it will be next year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/BdosBalisongTutorial?feature=mhee
BdosBalisongTutorials

avatar

Posts : 303
Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: New Balisongs that are coming out   Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:04 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/BdosBalisongTutorial?feature=mhee
DCXXVI
Feuer Frei
avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 29
Location : Jasper, GA

PostSubject: Re: New Balisongs that are coming out   Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:23 am

BdosBalisongTutorials wrote:
new designed basilisk http://www.twirl-designs.com/index.html

i hate to break it to ya bud but those have been released and already sold for a while jerry needs to update his page and has already said he will NOT be making any more basilisks ... sry duder

_________________________________________________
Clive Barker wrote:
“You cut up a thing that's alive and beautiful to find out how it's alive and why it's beautiful, and before you know it, it's neither of those things, and you're standing there with blood on your face and tears in your sight and only the terrible ache of guilt to show for it.”
Back to top Go down
BdosBalisongTutorials

avatar

Posts : 303
Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: New Balisongs that are coming out   Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:00 am

DCXXVI wrote:
BdosBalisongTutorials wrote:
new designed basilisk http://www.twirl-designs.com/index.html

i hate to break it to ya bud but those have been released and already sold for a while jerry needs to update his page and has already said he will NOT be making any more basilisks ... sry duder
Look at the latest post
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/BdosBalisongTutorial?feature=mhee
BdosBalisongTutorials

avatar

Posts : 303
Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: New Balisongs that are coming out   Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:01 am

DCXXVI wrote:
BdosBalisongTutorials wrote:
new designed basilisk http://www.twirl-designs.com/index.html

i hate to break it to ya bud but those have been released and already sold for a while jerry needs to update his page and has already said he will NOT be making any more basilisks ... sry duder
He is working on a new design
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/BdosBalisongTutorial?feature=mhee
DCXXVI
Feuer Frei
avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 29
Location : Jasper, GA

PostSubject: Re: New Balisongs that are coming out   Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:12 am

BdosBalisongTutorials wrote:
DCXXVI wrote:
BdosBalisongTutorials wrote:
new designed basilisk http://www.twirl-designs.com/index.html

i hate to break it to ya bud but those have been released and already sold for a while jerry needs to update his page and has already said he will NOT be making any more basilisks ... sry duder
He is working on a new design

exactly ... but its not a basilisk

_________________________________________________
Clive Barker wrote:
“You cut up a thing that's alive and beautiful to find out how it's alive and why it's beautiful, and before you know it, it's neither of those things, and you're standing there with blood on your face and tears in your sight and only the terrible ache of guilt to show for it.”
Back to top Go down
blackkat
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 283
Join date : 2012-07-07
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: New Balisongs that are coming out   Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:16 pm

hey check out my new balisongs lol
Back to top Go down
http://blackkkat.forumotion.com
truepaganini



Posts : 15
Join date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: New Balisongs that are coming out   Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:05 am

blackkat wrote:
hey check out my new balisongs lol
How do they flip? lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
blackkat
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 283
Join date : 2012-07-07
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: New Balisongs that are coming out   Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:19 am

truepaganini wrote:
blackkat wrote:
hey check out my new balisongs lol
How do they flip? lol lol lol
lol lol lol they do table top really well lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
http://blackkkat.forumotion.com
BdosBalisongTutorials

avatar

Posts : 303
Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: New Balisongs that are coming out   Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:59 pm

blackkat wrote:
truepaganini wrote:
blackkat wrote:
hey check out my new balisongs lol
How do they flip? lol lol lol
lol lol lol they do table top really well lol lol lol
lol lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/BdosBalisongTutorial?feature=mhee
truepaganini



Posts : 15
Join date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: New Balisongs that are coming out   Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:31 pm

does anyone have any rough estimates of when the jerry hom twirl and the brs replicant are expected to hit the markets? Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
BdosBalisongTutorials

avatar

Posts : 303
Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: New Balisongs that are coming out   Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:16 pm

truepaganini wrote:
does anyone have any rough estimates of when the jerry hom twirl and the brs replicant are expected to hit the markets? Question Question Question
No idea but have you seen the new Jerry Hom bali? I would like a link if you have.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/BdosBalisongTutorial?feature=mhee
truepaganini



Posts : 15
Join date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: New Balisongs that are coming out   Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:23 pm

BdosBalisongTutorials wrote:
truepaganini wrote:
does anyone have any rough estimates of when the jerry hom twirl and the brs replicant are expected to hit the markets? Question Question Question
No idea but have you seen the new Jerry Hom bali? I would like a link if you have.
No I have not seen the final product yet, but updates are posted on the JDBA
[url=http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/showthread.php/122353-FUDGE IS GOOD!-yeah-I-love-these-updates]http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/showthread.php/122353-FUDGE IS GOOD!-yeah-I-love-these-updates[/url]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New Balisongs that are coming out   

Back to top Go down
 
New Balisongs that are coming out
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Three Days of Darkness and the Coming Flood
» Coming soon to Forza4:
» The Deadwood stage is coming on over the hill
» Fairy Tail is coming to an end.
» Acer Palmatum coming into leaf too early

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Balisong International :: FLIPPING :: The Knives We Flip-
Jump to: